10 Week SUMMER?!

So, it's been a while...
This year I sat my year 11 GCSE's which included 20 exams over 4 weeks. And I only had 2 breakdowns! *round of applause*

Regardless, I now have a 10 week summer holiday compared to the usual 5/6 weeks. So, you guessed it, this means I can now blog more frequently and provide better quality posts for you. Quality and Quantity. 


During this 10 week holiday (now 9 weeks) I will be adventuring to France and Berlin along with other small trips around the country. 

That's all the updates I have for you today. I would now like to know a few things from you guys:

1. What are your favourite post from me?(fitness, food, fashion etc)
2. What are your opinions on starting a YouTube channel?
3. How are you?

Okay dokie, that's all now I promise.

Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts