Chapter 1

Hi there, it's me again, Francesca. Been a while, eh?
 I feel like all my blog post start with that now. 

So, as you may have noticed, I haven't been quite as consistent with this blog as I am constantly promising to be and I truly am sorry.

As you will know however from my last post, I started Sixth Form this year and my life has been a little bit all over the place. I have learnt quite a bit about myself and how the way my brain likes to work, although lets be real, I'm never going to figure the latter part out completely.

For those of you who are new here, hi, I'm Francesca, 16 and studying Chemistry, Maths and German at A-Level. I've also been through a weight loss journey which changed my life completely in both amazing and terrifying ways. I've had this blog for about 2 years now and I tend to go through phases of consistency. But I am trying my best. 

So by now you're probably thinking "Cesca, what the hell is with this whole "Chapter 1" malarkey?!" and well, dear reader, I will tell you. Due to recent realisations and changes in my life I've decided to restart. Ctrl Alt Delete and all that. I'm wanting to turn this blog into a much more personal one but also much more educational. I realise that not a lot of you will care about electrophilic addition etc. so I'll try not to get too intense. 

For the past few month I've become obsessed with Study YouTube channels and although I'm nowhere near as creative or have handwriting nearly as beautiful as them I do feel rather inspired. So, at the moment expect lots of emotional break down/motivational/organisation/student life themed post from me!

Let me know what you think :) 

Francesca x

p.s. here are some of my favourite student bloggers/vlogger of the moment:


p.p.s also check out my Pinterest for motivation quotes and shizz

Comments

Popular Posts